Monday, March 29, 2010

208/365 LOVE

A stroke has left him unable to walk, talk or use his right hand, but his eyes tell his bride he loves her!
They celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary three weeks ago and he celebrated his 88th birthday last Saturday - surrounded by loving family.
Today they allowed me to take their photo for a SHR work project (yup - I get to take photos as part of my work) and the family also allowed me to post this photo tonight.
I am thankful because this is just a perfect photo of the day for me.
And it is moments like this that make my work so rewarding.
His wife gave him that little pillow.

More comments can be found at this web site. 

3 comments:

  1. Tears! That's all I'll say. Thank you for capturing this for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Julie. Thanks for posting this precious human moment.

    ReplyDelete