Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Out of Order but still taking photos!!

For the few of you who faithfully visit daily you may have noticed that I have not posted since monday.

I headed into SCH early monday morning for surgery and am home now recuperating. (I posted mondays photo of ice minutes before I left to SCH). Yes I am a tad committed to this 365 thing. That bought me two days grace because I took Tuesday's photo late that night.
....of the bedroom art  -  you know, you can do funky things with a zoom and low shutter speed. Add to that the ability to do double exposures and it is amazing what you can come up with when flat on your back in a drug induced state. Wish my camera weren't so dang heavy.

My camera is, however,  a welcome distraction...until I fall asleep again. So is my sweethearts laptop and wireless internet. I have read plenty of decorating magazines - mostly while waiting for surgery and I am now attempting to memorize 1 Peter chapter one since once I get my Bible set up (which is a bit of a task) I prefer not to turn the page.

I have not been able to make it down to the computer...so posting will have to wait. I very much miss my MAC!!

And now I am going to take more drugs and sleep....
please ignor/forgive spelling mistakes - there isn't any spell check showing up on the PC......


zzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your "catch up" photos once you're feeling better.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete