Monday, November 16, 2009

75/365 Pork Tenderloin and friends

We had a gang (read starving University students) for supper tonight and Mark BBQed a fabulous pork tenderloin roast I had marinated in garlic and wine all day - it was quite good!
And I am pleased with the table shot too since people get mighty impatient waiting for me to take a photo when all this food is in front of them. So I only got two tries before the grumbling started. Shot this on the 12 sec delay timer so I could get in it! I did after all spend the day in the kitchen making all the food!!
Had an EDO today and loved every second of it! Now I don't want to go to work tomorrow - REALLY!!


But I also wanted to post this very cool shot from this afternoon. I was out running errands and saw this big tower, the blue sky and the sun and it just called out to me for a wide angle lens with a polarizing filter (which I had in the car after dragging it all around with me on my errands - after all I knew you would all be looking for today's photo...right?...right?).
I just love the funky light glare I got. Very space age.....

Earth to Mars, Earth to Mars, the ship has arrived.....

No comments:

Post a Comment