Thursday, November 19, 2009

78/365 Charter House Lamp


Charter House Interiors happens to be only three blocks from the office and it has a little cafe on the second floor that serves yummy soup and sandwiches ....so it makes for a great lunch break and it also makes for a little spending. I saw this lamp there and thought it was VERY cool. I didn't buy it but I did take a photo of it. It may just work in the upstairs hall.

However I bought a funky lime green ottoman which looks perfect in the family room. Maybe I will take a photo of it tomorrow.


Most of my accent pieces in our house come from Charter House - check out some of my favorites. And my lime green ottoman goes just perfectly!

3 comments:

  1. That's hot..I luv that lamp...I've been wanting to buy it for oh, about a year now. That and everything else in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to your fish? Did you forget to clean the tank?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lamp too!
    The fish ~ I fed them and they are perking up.

    ReplyDelete