Thursday, November 26, 2009

83/365 ART



Taken Tuesday night late.
This is a metal art piece on my wall. I rotated my zoom lens into the art. Can't remember if I used the flash - don't think I did but then I can't remember much of Tuesday at all except this nagging feeling that I was supposed to take a photo.
I did grunge it up a little in Lightroom - upped the contrast and clarity - but that's all.
Cool eh?
BTW sending this from the PC laptop from bed- just got DH to bring me my card reader off the MAC and I happen to have lightroom on his pc for when we travel. Although...would love a Mac book for Christmas... :) along with several other very expensive photography related things but hey if you don't ask you for sure won't get it.
Feeling better.
Waiting for gravol to kick in.
Drugs are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment