Wednesday, October 19, 2011

292 of 365 A long day

I haven't slept more then a 15 min stretch since Monday night. Why do I try to pack so much into so few days? But I did it and I now sit in a warm tropical place after getting up at 4am... actually I didn't really get up becasue I never really went to sleep last night. But I plan to sleep tonight. As soon as I finish this post.
Here is where we are....

Can anyone guess?

If you know for reasons other then this 365 post, please don't tell. :)
Anyways, the rest of the family arrive Friday and Saturday, Lord willing and then the festivities begin. Until then we have plenty of grocery shopping to do.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my ... is that from the house?!

    See you soon, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, just flying in. We are at a Best Western tonight and will get to the house tomorrow. The view from the house will be so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue where that is but I'm dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Yes Patricia, that is a photo of Pearl Harbor. Good eye!

    ReplyDelete