Friday, October 7, 2011

280 of 365 A Solitary Moment

I took over 280 photos today - Jackson Trigg Winery Tour, the Fort George Tour, walking Niagara on the Lake, and Niagara Falls Sky Tower at sunset. About 200 are real keepers and about 20 I would love to post today for the 365. But since I can only choose one, I will chose this silhouette of an elderly gentleman sitting on a park bench, the sun breaking through the trees, the sky over Lake Ontario in the distance. We were heading back to our car after a lovely lunch by the water when I saw him. I had the macro lens on but decided the moment was there and I had no time to change the lens or play with settings. No sooner had I taken the shot then his family walked into the frame and helped him to his feet.
I love these life moments.
I am feeling pretty good about my macro lens too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment