Saturday, July 24, 2010

325/365 The Light of Morning


Took this on a very early drive... a tee off time of 0715 in Wakaw. What an incredibly beautiful morning. What a wonderful warm, sunny day on the lake with friends.


The Last Words of David...

The God of Israel spoke,
       the Rock of Israel said to me:
       "When one rules over men in righteousness,
       when he rules in the fear of God,

  he is like the light of morning at sunrise
       on a cloudless morning,
       like the brightness after rain
       that brings the grass from the earth."

  Is not my house right with God?
       Has he not made with me an everlasting covenant,
       arranged and secured in every part?
       Will he not bring to fruition my salvation
       and grant me my every desire?

2 Samual:3-5

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Only 40 more to go. I am going to miss my daily feasting on your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patricia. I am wondering if I will continue or take a break and perhaps start up again with another 365 in January. Forty days to decide. :)

    ReplyDelete