Friday, July 16, 2010

317/365 River



Rivers run into the sea, but the sea is never full. Then the water returns again to the rivers and flows out again to the sea.  Everything is wearisome beyond description. No matter how much we see, we are never satisfied. No matter how much we hear, we are not content. (Ecclesiates 1:6-8)

Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone’s duty. 14 God will judge us for everything we do, including every secret thing, whether good or bad. (Ecclesiates 12:16)

2 comments:

  1. Take me to the river
    Wash me down
    -Al Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I am not sure you will get very clean in this river. And I can guarantee you will be eaten alive by mosquitoes.
    Although, come to think of it, we had two baptisms in this river (further upstream)a few years ago!
    Can't get any cleaner then that!

    ReplyDelete