Friday, June 25, 2010

296/365 Country Road

I was heading home from work today and happened to have my DSLR with me (used it at work today). I saw these wonderful clouds and blue sky, but alas I also saw telephone and light poles, numerous signs, cars and stuff in the way.
So I kept driving right on out of the city until I saw this.


Started heading back into the city and it was then that I realized my gas light was on. That was a tad distracting given I was out in the country.
But I made it back and managed to get that thirsty tank filled.
I love the rich greens and browns in the country.
I think there must be a little country in this here city girl.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a peaceful picture, and such opposite scenery of what Sammy and I have been seeing all around us in BC! Beautiful in very different ways.

    ReplyDelete