Sunday, June 20, 2010

291/365 Marigold

There are some days this 365 challange is really quite a chore. Not very often, but some days. And today was one of those days. Just really lacking much motivation these days. Missing the gym a lot too. But this too shall pass. Hopefully soon...
So here is today's minimal effort.
I haven't planted marigolds in my garden for, oh, maybe 10 years. But the bright yellow felt really cheery and so I bought some and planted them yesterday. And I am enjoying them despite my lack of motivation.
Looking forward to watching them grow and flourish and fill the yard with more yellow. It felt good to spend the afternoon in the garden yesterday. There were plenty of weeds that had flourished thanks to a month of rain. And several plants needed moving as they were taking over where they shouldn't have been. But I put them in their place!

No comments:

Post a Comment