Monday, May 31, 2010

271/365 Lily of the Valley

It stopped raining for a few minutes today and that is when I ventured out to the cold wet back yard and got this shot.
It is shots like this that really make me pine for a macro lens for my new Canon. I have one in mind, but am still recovering from the last purchases and the switch to Canon.
However my Olympus gear is now up on Kijiji and what a steal of a deal that is going for. If you are interested in a slightly used Olympus E-30 with four lenses (a perfect semi-professional kit)- two of which are top notch lenses - then send an e-mail my way.
Back to the non macro lens macro shot.... AKA a lot of cropping...

1 comment:

  1. My LOTV is not blooming yet! OK I just looked out the window and I lied...it wasn't blooming the day before when I had to clean out the gutter and rehook the extension back up!

    ReplyDelete