Tuesday, May 25, 2010

265/365 juliecortensphotography.com

Only one hundred photos away from completing my year. Actually 100 seems like a lot of photos.
But tonight's photo is very special.
It represents all my evenings for the past two weeks, sometimes until 2am and most of my weekends.
I finally have my own web site with my own domain name.

sigh.... I have learned a lot and it has taken this old brain of mine a lot of time to figure it out - not to mention countless e-mails with domain sites and web hosts and pulling out that visa a few times.

But here is the photo of the day -  a screen shot of my home page.


I have kept it simple - very simple. I don't want words on this site, just good solid photography.


It offers private password protected galleries for all my customers.
You can also purchase photos and if you really want one on a t-shirt - I can do that too.
or perhaps you want a large canvas of the South Saskatchewan River.

If you find a photo you want to share on facebook - just click on the facebook icon and it will load to your facebook after you sign in.
Or just sit back and enjoy. 

The wonderful feaure is that bride and families can share their gallery on facebook and give friends their password - this way their gallery is shared with their facebook pals.

So, please visit.
Please leave me a comment.

Feel free to contact me for photo shoots - so much better then trying to get me on my yahoo account.

Blessings!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. That's very exciting Julie!! I may have to hire you for some family photos very soon!
    Congratulations!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to photograph your family Michelle!

    ReplyDelete