Sunday, February 14, 2010

165/365 Valentine

Not a great photo - I liked the picture of the Mojito better. But since it is Valentines Day, I thought it best to post this one. It is the two of us having Tiremisu (sp?) for dessert after our Valentines meal. It was fun. And this is the first photo I have taken with my arm outstretched - not looking through the viewfinder or at the back of the camera - which I find very.... well not in good photo etiquette shall we say - but I got the shot. Or was it just luck???? I mean talk about lack of composure!
But here we are - madly in love after 30+ years.
Don't know what I would do without this guy in my life. Hopelessly attached to each other and wouldn't have it any other way.
Every day is Valentines day at our house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment