Monday, September 28, 2009

26/365 Birdfeeder


It was a close one tonight!

I was heading up to bed after spending almost five hours after work today on photos (burning, editinig, printing, framing - but not taking). I was also coming to the conclusion that Lacie Lightscribe for burning images to the top of your DVDs is useless and I will spend yet another rushed lunch hour tomorrow returning it. I have spent too many hours in front of a computer downloading drivers to get the thing working and was still very disappointed with the results.
I digress.

On the way to bed..... I noticed the motion detecting flood light at the back door was on. The wind was blowing things around. There was the bird feeder rocking in the wind and I noticed how beautiful the now red Virginia Creeper looks at night with the flood lights on it. Yes very pretty, almost worth a picture. PICTURE????

Oh dang!!

So here is the cold, almost empty, cob web covered bird feeder in the back yard. I took four shots and picked the best one because it is COLD out there!

Now I am going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment