Sunday, September 20, 2009

18/365 drip...drip....drip

Ah yes, well tonight's photo was supposed to be simple since I have been sleeping with my camera all weekend. Stepped outside because I had a yen to photograph something wet and dirty (vs a white, clean and sparkling wedding dress).
It looked simple, but at 6:30 pm I was loosing light. An hr later, a flash light, slow shutter and ISO of 600 with a steady arm lying on my front steps getting dirty ..and thar she is!

Something for my husbands to do list because this old tap badly needs replacing! Looking for a friend with a soldering tool. um Larry?

Anybody noticed Charlie the green fish? He seems stuck in the corner. I will give him a day but I may have to flush him. He hasn't eaten all day.

4 comments:

  1. I like how this photo actually looks like a fireman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying hard, squinting my eyes even but I am not seeing the fireman - but then I was never any good at those calendars with hidden photos in them.
    Care to elaborate anonymous? Because I would love to see him and I know there is something in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you slant your head to the left, and think of a little toy man, the turn handle becomes the hat, he's leaning back a bit to hold out the missing hose in front, and there is even water coming out, but not enough to put out the fire that we can see reflected back in the copper sheen on his suit! & btw I have never met anyone who could spot the subversive element in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes I see him now. Had to think little toy man and not big real firefighter. Thanks! Love it!

    ReplyDelete