Friday, January 19, 2018

19/365 Succulants

I haven't had a live plant in the house for years, mostly because our old house had very little natural light. It was dark and most of the windows were on the north side of the house. And I do not have a green thumb. But mostly I blamed the lack of light.
In the new house we have oodles of natural light everywhere. So in anticipation of beautiful tropical greenery I bought several new houseplants last September. They all looked so promising but alas, they are fading rapidly. Too much water? Not enough water? Is it these energy efficient windows?
I think I just don't have a green thumb and likely never will.
When the last one bites the dust I am switching to fake plants. I will leave my gardening skills to the exterior of the house where I seem to have much more success.


No comments:

Post a Comment