Thursday, February 19, 2015

50/365 Cadillac

Can you believe we are already 50 days into 2015? Allison reminded me that the year 2015 was the year Marty went to in "Back to the Future"!

Today we decided to forgo the "baking with Grandma" trend since my house is rather clean at the moment and I would like to keep it that way for another 24 hours. Instead we loaded the girls into the car and headed to Toys R Us to do a little birthday shopping for someone who will be turning three very shortly. Minnie Mouse birthday shopping! But we were a tad distracted by the new car section.
And no, she is not getting a cadillac. :)

We had a nice lunch together too and even braved taking the girls into Urban Barn.... I shouldn't go in there. Fortunately I am in bathroom reno mode so not much applied, although I am getting ideas for the living room. Yup! I shouldn't go in there.



No comments:

Post a Comment