Friday, July 11, 2014

192/265 Purple Flower

Does anyone know this flowers name?

Oh I know, another flower.  Because they are so beautiful and we have had so much snow this past winter, I am not sure I can ever tire of looking at flowers.
And I have thousands of photos to edit right now. I am in the midst of designing three, no, four coffee table books for clients and prefecting and sending orders to print. I have two more shoots in the queue. I am a tad swamped.

So another flower.

On another note, I spent some big bucks on a new photoshop on line course today and so far it looks very, very promising. Learning new techniques already!!  I am a little excited.
Although I am not sure I have an extra 5 hours in the day to sit at the computer. I have been here since 8am.
It is now 8:20 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment