Monday, September 17, 2012

261 of 365 Miss Eva

Miss Eva is going to be 2 on Friday. She is growing up before our eyes and really turning into a lovely little girl... well sort of. We did experience a bit of a temper tantrum at church the past week - which is quite unusual for her. It must be the Independent twos coming on. She has also finally discovered books. Her mama loved books from the day she was born. So I am glad to see Eva starting to enjoy books too. I think it has a lot to do with all the multimedia surrounding us these days.


So Eva and grandma went for a little walk today. :)

More Miss Eva on the other blog. 

2 comments:

  1. The Independent Twos ... love it. I always hate when people say "terrible twos!" I will never get over Eva's hair - it is just spectacular! Cute pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. There is nothing terrible about a two year old. They are just being two year olds who need to learn they are not the boss. :)

    ReplyDelete