Saturday, July 7, 2012

189 of 365 Two Shoots

I had two shoots today - one scheduled with a lovely family and one not scheduled with the Saskatoon Fire Department... read on.

The family shoot will be my official 365 of the day.

This is Sam. Isn't she a beauty? This morning I photographed Samantha and her parents and baby brother along with her aunt and uncle and grandma & grandpa :)
It took a lot of energy and silly sounds to get a smile out of her though. :)


The second shoot was a house fire - yes another house fire in our neighbourhood and Saskatoon's finest were there to get it under control. I missed photos of the flames but I did get photos of the firemen. It was a hot day today and dangerously hot for these firefighters in their gear in a building so hot it burned the side of the neighbouring house and melted the netting on the trampoline in the back yard.

These guys looked exhausted when they came out of that house, peeled off layers of heavy fire gear and doused themselves in cool water.
I will say it again. We don't pay them enough!!

So, as it happens the fire department photographer let me into the backyard to get a few photos. Nice!
Gosh I love photography! :)

More photos on the BLOG
Busy Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment