Thursday, November 17, 2011

321 of 365 Ms. Eva

Ms Eva visited my office today.
She finished off some dated notes for clients files, booked a few appointments and dealt with a few family's calling with questions. She did quite well and I have invited her back to help at any time.
My co-workers found her very congenial too and, well just kept saying "oh she is so adorable" to which Eva smiled on cue.
I think Eva is destined to great things.
 Between our giggles and laughs David and I could not pick a photo of the day so David said post two.
So I am.
She does take her job very seriously. Here she is, just like Grandma, multitasking - writing in patient files, answering the phone and speaking to co-workers at the door, 

I do love my grand daughters. :) Their photos are ALL OVER my office!

4 comments:

  1. Your co-workers are smart people, Eva looks very adorable. So is she now your administrative assistant???
    Both are great pics
    Michele S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Those are way too cute. Way to go, Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Michelle and she can come visit me and sit in my chair any time she wants.

    Allie - did you notice the other grand baby in the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, very cute. Kaylee made take her doll to work one day, because her "Emily" wanted to see what I do. I had to take a picture to prove it, so I set up the doll at the desk, very similar to this pic. Kaylee was so proud of her "baby"...my grand doll...lol

    ReplyDelete