Wednesday, August 24, 2011

236 of 365 An Ants Perspective

When was the last time you lay in the grass? Just lay there and looked up at everything.
I am always reading photography articles that tell us to get a different perspective- get down low and shoot up or use a footstool and shoot down (this one is very flattering ladies) So tonight I donned the wide angle lens, went out to the back yard in my skirt and blouse (the professional job) and lay on the grass.
It was cool and comfortable. The grass smelled.... like my childhood.

It was wonderful.

So I took a wide angle picture of the house.


And I think I need to do this more often.



3 comments:

  1. it would be neat for you to take out your macro lens, and take a picture of an ant now

    Hope you are enjoying your summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie. So nice to know you still follow. Yes an ant - good idea.

    ReplyDelete