Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Experiment in Progress

Got up, showered and dressed for work, too late to make it to the gym, rushing around the kitchen trying to find something to eat and thinking about what to pack for lunch. Rush, rush, rush....
And then I saw this.....


And in an instant I was taken back 10 years or so .... to our homeschooling days.

Believe it or not these were the most wonderful days of togetherness; just being together and learning together 24/7.  Learning was fun.
So at age 29 I guess learning is still fun and I feel so thankful.
I can't wait to find out what the experiment is but he had left for work before I got home from work. Darn this work stuff.... oh to go back to hanging out around the house all day learning and reading and being together and getting in each others way... :)

2 comments:

  1. he hs been working the 5-11 pm shift - I never see to ask, but it is still sitting on the stove.

    ReplyDelete