Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sundays Photo of the Day

I am posting this at 6am Sunday morning - just took the shot. So I reserve the right to change this if I get another, better shot today. We are heading to church this am and then to Buzz's bar and grill at Kaluai Beach - THE most beautiful beach in the world they say - for the day. Lots of windsurfers there so there very well could be a "better" shot of the day but I am pretty taken with this one. I may put it on canvass.

Sooooo at 5am (an hour ago) this morning I took this shot.
Now I think this is an amazing shot for a few reasons.
The moon is full, there are very few clouds - just enough to give it a romantic glow.
The lighting from the moon was devine! This is a 15 second shutter speed! "Stay VERY still dear"
The ocean waves were perfect and oh so warm.
And MOST amazing?
My sweetheart was willing for me to drag him out of bed at 5am, cart my tripod to the beach, stand where I told him to (and very still), kiss me on command and drag the tripod back up to the condo.
He is now back in bed...... I am on the computer. :)

I love this guy!! He is Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! Gorgeous! I love the moonlight on the water! Picture perfect, Julie.

    ReplyDelete