Monday, December 3, 2018

337/365 Thankful for Todays Blessings!

It has been a wonderful day. A day of receiving four deliveries, smelling cloves, oranges and cinnamon simmering on the stove, listening to classic Christmas hymns playing all day and leisurely wrapping all my Christmas gifts (packaging up those that are to be sent). So thankful for retirement. This is probably my first Christmas in so very many years, if ever, that I am really enjoying the season and not rushed. Still busy with photography clients and getting ready for the Kids Christmas shoot this week but it is such enjoyable busyness. My backdrop arrived so the woodsy, cosy cabin theme in the studio is coming together. Tomorrow I have gingerbread men to ice - haven't done that in very many years as well.
And tonight we gather with the Saints here in our home to lift our prayers of thanksgiving  to him. He is so good to us!
I hope you too are blessed today.


No comments:

Post a Comment